ARC and Researcher Development Program workshops 23-27 July 2018
18 June, 2018 (staff)
The next Researcher Development sessions are open for registration, including ARC information sessions.
Professor Alan Johnson will be back on campus from 23 to 27 July 2018. If you have a draft research grant proposal you would like him to review or you would like to book in a 1:1 discussion with him, please let me know.
The following workshops will be running during 23-27 July 2018:
1. Publications - Open for registration
*Participants should attend both parts of this workshop
Part 1 – 23rd July 2018, 09:30 - 12:00, ECL 460.2.031
Part 2 – 24th July 2018, 13:30 - 16:00, ECL 460.2.031
- Types of publications
- Which journals to publish in
- Tools to support your publishing
- Responding to reviewers
- Is it a quality book/chapter/journal
- Publication metrics
2. The Ideal Grant Application - Open for registration
27th July 2018, 13:30 - 16:00, ECL 460.2.031
- Planning and preparing your application
- How to write and your writing style
- Major points in an application
- What assessors look for
3. ARC DECRA Information Session – Open for registration
23rd July 2018, 13:30 - 16:00, ECL 460.2.031
Those intending to submit an expression of interest to apply to the next DECRA round are strongly advised to attend this workshop.
4. ARC Discovery Projects Information Session - Open for registration
25th July 2018, 13:30 - 15:00, ECL 460.2.031
Those intending to submit an expression of interest and/or apply to the next Discovery Projects round are strongly advised to attend this workshop.
Manager, Research Grants and Contract Services