On September 24, 2021, Quad partners Australia, India, Japan, and the United States announced the Quad Fellowship: a first-of-its-kind scholarship program designed to build ties among the next generation of scientists and technologists.
This program will sponsor 100 exceptional American, Japanese, Australian, and Indian master’s and doctoral students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) to study in the United States. The fellowship will develop a network of science and technology experts committed to advancing innovation and collaboration in the private, public, and academic sectors, in their own nations and among Quad countries.
The Quad Fellowship offers a unique combination of financial benefits, cross-cultural exchange, networking, and content programming. Quad Fellows will receive a onetime, personal award of $50,000 for study in STEM master’s and doctoral programs in the United States. Fellows can apply separately for additional needs-based funding up to $25,000 to support completion of their academic study subject to conditions.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application submission;
- Be citizens or legal permanent residents of Australia, India, Japan, or the United States;
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a STEM field by August 2023;
- Have a demonstrated record of superior academic achievement at the undergraduate level.
Please join for a virtual information session if you would like to learn more about the Quad Fellowship's program benefits and application requirements, and ask questions directly of the Quad Fellowship Team:
- Webinar 1: Monday 9 May, 5-6pm AEST (3-4pm AWST)
- Webinar 2: Friday 13 May, 2-3pm AEST (12-1pm AWST)
To learn more, visit: QuadFellowship.Org.