Published: 20th July 2022
We’re looking for a motivated Murdoch student to launch our next edition of METIOR Magazine. METIOR is Murdoch Guild’s in-house student-run publication for Murdoch University students, staff and council.
This person will be tasked to build a network of creative contributors and work under the supervision of our Guild Executives to develop our online magazine. Part of their role will also require them to source stories for writers, host brainstorming sessions and write their own feature article.
You will be paid $2000 (fixed rate) for each edition and will produce 2 editions in Sem 2.
- Must be a current Murdoch University student
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Ideally have some experience in writing, blogging, journalism or communications
- Have fantastic time-management skills
- Express commitment to student rights and student associations.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Study Journalism or other similar degrees
- Have some prior experience with working on website back-ends/ CMS platforms
- Some prior knowledge or experience with student publications
Murdoch Guild's Website
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.