Published: 3rd August 2022
Are you still deciding on electives? Do you want to brush up on your academic writing, speaking, reading and referencing skills? Are you interested in exploring a range of global issues? If so, TLC101 is for you!
In this unit you will:
- develop a range of communication skills for success at university (and beyond)
- develop your writing, reading, speaking and research skills for success in the Australian academic context
- vastly improve your academic writing
- learn how to impress an audience with your oral presentations
- practice research and reading techniques
- develop your critical thinking
Hands-on opportunities will be provided to build confidence and resilience, understand the principles of academic integrity, and discuss complex ideas with others in a range of academic contexts.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.