You’re invited to the Raine Study Symposium, the new name for the event previously known as the Annual Scientific Meeting. This is an opportunity for students and Raine Study researchers from universities and research institutes around WA and Australia to meet and hear the latest updates from the Raine Study.
- The Honourable Stephen Dawson, Minister for Medical Research
- Professor Desiree Silva, The ORIGINS Project
- Professor John Newnham, The Raine Study
- Student, ECR, mid career and senior reseracher presentations
- Participant panel | Partner presentations
Join us as we bring Raine Study researchers, participants and other stakeholders together symposium-style, to share research findings, discuss future research pathways and showcase the innovation and excellence of the Raine Study to all involved. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
This is a FREE, in-person event but spaces are limited. Registeration essential.