Published: 9th September 2022
Starting from 27 September, tailored Postgraduate Information Sessions will be held, giving you the opportunity to hear about specific courses from the academics you’ll be learning from, as well as application guidance and tips and tricks to help you transition from undergraduate to postgraduate studies. You will also have the chance to ask any burning questions, ensuring you feel confident in your choice in postgraduate study.
The following sessions will be on offer:
- Agricultural Science
- Business, Policy and Governance
- Counselling and Creative Arts Therapies
- Criminology and Forensics
- Engineering and Energy
- Environmental and Conservation Sciences
- Exercise Physiology
- IT, Communications and Design Thinking
Visit the event series page for more information on each session, and register your place at the session of your choosing!