Join us to hear from Australian Government biosecurity experts on Tuesday 31 January to find out what you can do to help your trip to Australia go smoothly. You will also learn about the penalties for not declaring biosecurity risk items, and get a peak behind-the-scenes at the airport at how high-risk items are detected.
Our webinar will cover:
- Which items are not permitted entry
- Which items need to be declared
- Why Australia has strict biosecurity laws
- What the penalties are if you break them
- How we detect biosecurity risk items
- Your questions answered by our panellists
Secure your free ticket now.
For more information about biosecurity visit: agriculture.gov.au/travelling-to-Australia.
For more information about the webinar, contact: email@example.com.
Missed a webinar? Catch up online at agriculture.gov.au/webinar series.