Come to Bush Court on Thursday, 7 September 10am - 2pm to see a range of sustainability-focused stalls and activities!
- Murdoch University Environmental Science Association (MUEnSA) will be hosting a basic sewing lessons workshop to give clothes a second life + have a native seed activity.
- Head to Murdoch Community Garden (MCG) stall to make diy native bouquets, buy a vase for a gold coin.
- Visit Climate Action Special Interest Group (CASIG) to brainstorm ideas on how to adopt more sustainable practices in your daily life or enter their giveaway!
- Container Refunder pop-up! Bring your containers on campus on Sustainable September for instant cash returns.
- Free bike safety and maintenance service. Bring your bike up to Bush Court and have your bike thoroughly checked over by professional bike mechanics!
Free U By Kotex period underwear - limited stock left!