Browse the aisles of the past, present and future of creative media at What’s in Store 2019 - the annual Murdoch Open Showcase.
Students, friends, family, industry professionals and the general public are invited to explore and celebrate the creativity, originality and expertise of our creative media students as they transition between academic study and professional creative practice.
Enjoy a diverse range of creative exhibits including short films, photographic works, 3D and 2D games, sound experiences, live theatre, publications, web and app designs, strategic communication campaigns, service design projects and written works.
The evening will also play host to the annual Mesh Awards where a selection of students are awarded for their outstanding academic achievements.
- 6:00PM - 6:30PM - Exhibition opens with entertainment, complimentary finger food and refreshments
- 6:30PM - 7:00PM - Official welcome and award ceremonies
- 7:00PM - 8:30PM - Exhibition continues with live theatre performances
- 8:30PM - 9:30PM - Film screenings
- 9:30PM - Exhibition close