Careers Week 2020 is about helping you to prepare for your career and ensuring you are career-ready prior to graduation.
The events kick off on Tuesday 3 March in the Library Launchpad with a range of workshops - visit our website for full details.
We have a range of sessions spread throughout the week and they include:
- A Careers & Employability Fair for all disciplines on Wednesday 4th March (held on Bush Court with over 30 organisations registered to attend).
- Ready4Work Networking event at the Murdoch CBD campus for Business and Law students
- Pathways to Permanent Residency Info Session by the Migration Institute of Australia
- How to Start Up your own Business by our Entrepreneur in Residence, Jeremy Chetty
- An Engineering Networking MasterClass run by Engineers Australia
- Various workshops for PhD and Research students
- How to Find Experience, Casual Work and more!
To see a full list of Careers Week 2020 sessions and to book in, visit our website.