An interview is your chance to convince an employer that you are the best person for the job. Employers will be looking to assess your potential to do the job, motivation and enthusiasm and ability to fit into their team.
This workshop will increase your understanding and awareness of:
- the various types of interviews
- how to present your skills and achievements effectively
- how best to prepare
- typical questions and how to respond
- how to make a positive first impression.
By the end of this session, you will
- Have gained a better understanding of what to expect during the interview process
- Know how best to prepare and perform with greater confidence.