Published: 2nd June 2020
COVID-19 has changed our community in ways we didn't imagine, and now is time to think big and rebuild.
We're challenging students studying business at Edith Cowan University, Curtin and Murdoch to develop solutions to combat the after effects of COVID-19.
As an individual or group (including cross-university groups allowed), create a 3-minute video pitch outlining your idea, how it would help people struggling with the after effects of COVID-19, and why you are the right person/people to turn this idea into a reality.
Before you submit your video, we encourage you to think about:
- What problem are you solving?
- Who are you seeking to help?
- What is your solution?
- Why should investors choose you?
The videos will be judged by academic and industry evaluators, and the best five entries will proceed to the final round. Finalists will get help from a mentor to finesse the idea for the final live judging.
When do you need to have this ready?
- Upload your video as 'unlisted' to YouTube and email the link to Simon Minaee S.Minaee@murdoch.edu.au by 17 July 2020
- Finalists will be announced on 27 July 2020
- Final round judging To be announced
There's a range of prizes on offer including exclusive networking opportunities.
If you've got any further questions, please contact Simon Minaee: S.Minaee@murdoch.edu.au
Not sure how to upload your video? You can find instructions here!