Make great connections and network with like-minded female entrepreneurs from a variety of different industries and backgrounds. You’ll be inspired and find additional motivation as you’ll be surrounded by women in business who are serious about business growth and who are all after a higher level of conversation. There are no #girlbosses or #bizbabes here.
We believe in the power of your network being your net worth. Empowered women can change the world, especially with the help of a strong community by your side.
Enjoy a delicious grazing lunch as we bring together real conversations and shared experiences whilst hearing from our guest speaker, Caroline Monet.
Caroline Monet is the founder, owner and director of multi award winning, innovative, industry-leading therapeutic skincare producer Caroline’s Skincare.
- 12:00pm to 12:30pm - Registration & Networking
- 12:20pm to 1:30pm - Event Start & Presentation
- 1:30pm to 2:00pm - Networking & Event Close
- Murdoch University x Spacecubed CBD Space
- Level 9, 32 St Georges Terrace, Perth
- Behind the Brands members: Free as per membership
- General admission tickets: $20
- Murdoch students: Enter the code MURDOCHSTUDENT at the checkout for 15% off the price of general admission.
- Get tickets here.
More about Speaker Caroline Monet
Caroline’s Skincare specialises in providing skincare products for conditions including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, nappy rash, dry skin, sensitive skin, and itchy and irritated skin.
Caroline’s Skincare is a proudly ethical producer of Australian made products, and boasts thousands of loyal and satisfied customers both across Australia and overseas.