Published: 27th July 2020
As an enrolled student you have access to download the full Office Suite on up to five devices; such as Windows, Apple Mac, iPad or on Android.
So how do you download?
- Go to the Office 365 portal (this is the same place you access your webmail from) at: goto.murdoch.edu.au/GetOffice
- Sign in using your Murdoch credentials (note the username will be your student number @student.murdoch.edu.au, ie email@example.com)
- Click on the red "Install Now" button.
If you’re using your mobile, try the following:
- Go to your app store on your mobile device (iTunes for iOS devices, Google Play for Android)
- Search for Microsoft Office (Note: iPad users can download Word, Excel and PowerPoint separately. Other devices can download Office Mobile.)
- Install the app on your device.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- When prompted, enter your Murdoch student email address. Select Organization account and type your Murdoch student password.
If you're looking for apps like Skype for Business and OneNote, these come as separate apps. More information about Office for Mobile Devices is available here.
You could also get Office Mobile for iPhone, Android or Windows phones.
Once you graduate, this access will be available up to 30 days after your graduation calendar end date and after this, you will no longer have access.