Published: 23rd March 2022
We're raw, we're honest and we're not afraid to talk about the hard stuff.
Our podcast, titled ‘Follow the Rabbit Hole’, is a brand-new podcast brought to you by students, for students. The pod uncovers the rocky road hidden underneath the mantras of ‘chase your dreams’ and ‘follow your heart’. It’s also a show about how curiosity, conviction, and courage shape the stories of these youths.
In this first season, Politics and Business student Minh Hoang, interviews:
- A freelance graphic designer who is upgrading sexual harm reporting systems using tech solutions
- A sleep-deprived, Business student who is installing sleeping pods for other students while advocating for sleep hygiene
- An organiser of youth-centric, multidisciplinary exhibitions that highlight marginalised artists
- A meme prodigy who has designed a virtual space to create, share and find events
- A casual guitarist who produces sustainable concrete from industrial waste
- AND the youngest Senator in the history of Australian Parliament
Every single one of these featured guests are exceptional and is changing the world in a certain way. If you’re ready to free your think, follow us down the rabbit hole -
We're all about amplifying student voices but Murdoch University Launchpad does not necessarily share the views of the students on the podcast.