Are you a postgraduate or Honours student, researcher and/or academic keen to develop your research skills and knowledge? Ensure you are research ready by joining the University Library for Research ReachOut sessions designed to help you enhance your ability to conduct research.
Is this session you will learn about the importance of measuring researcher impact, what researcher identifiers are, and the different ways that you can measure the impact of your research and raise your research profile.
- Why measure researcher impact?
- Using researcher profiles and identifiers
- Finding publication and citation counts
- Creating citation reports
- Calculating individual researcher metrics: h-index and FWCI
- Using altmetrics
- Determining measures of esteem
Note: This webinar will be recorded and provided via the Research ReachOut @ the Library Session Guide once it has concluded.
Be sure to check out the other Research ReachOut webinars conducted by the Library between 21 September - 1 October.