Published: 4th April 2022
We are changing course to bring you a better student portal. On Thursday, 7 April, we will be introducing a new myMurdoch Student Portal with a fresh and inviting design that makes it easier to get to the things that you need quickly and easily.
The main changes include:
- We will stop replicating external information in the portal – instead taking you directly to the systems that are the source of truth, for example myMurdoch Learning (LMS) for access to classes and myInfo for your personal information.
- The new page will be responsive, meaning that it will be functional whether you are on a desktop, phone or tablet.
- An improved layout will give you the ability to quickly scan down the page to see if there are any announcements or events relevant to you before getting on with your day.
- We will deliver a new myCalendar display that is accessible and easy to read, with a revamp of the instructions to help you link the class calendar to your own calendar app (e.g., Outlook, gGoogle calendar), so that you can get reminders and easily access class locations on your devices.
- Improvements to the support and advice navigation and landing pages, making it easier to find supporting information when you need it.
While the existing phone app will continue to be up and running for a while, please note that all links in the navigation menu will be redirected to the source systems (e.g., LMS, myInfo and myMurdoch Career) and the related tiles will be removed from the home page.
So, make sure you head to Murdoch.edu.au on Thursday 7 April, and click on Current Students to see the new experience come to life.
If you would like to provide any feedback on the new experience, please head to myMurdoch Feedback.