Published: 5th March 2021
Are you a postgraduate/Honours student, researcher and/or academic keen to develop your research skills and knowledge? Be sure to enrol in the following Research ReachOut webinars run by the University Library:
- Advanced EndNote: Sharing & Collaboration – Monday, March 29th, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Conducting a Literature Review – Tuesday, March 30th, 10:00am-11:30am
- Conducting a Systematic Review – Wednesday, March 31st, 10:00am-11:30am
- Measuring Journal Impact – Thursday, April 1st, 10:00am-11:30am
- Measuring Researcher Impact – Thursday, April 1st, 1:00pm-2:30pm
You are welcome to attend one, two or all sessions, however places are limited, and bookings are essential. You can read more about each session and secure your place/s here.
Many other research topics are also explored as part of Research ReachOut – these are provided as pre-recorded videos and can be found on the Research ReachOut @ the Library Session Guide. These videos, combined with the webinars, cover every step of the research process and have been designed to help you enhance your ability to conduct research.
During the sessions you will also be introduced to librarians who can provide specialist support services throughout your research journey at Murdoch.
Ensure you are research ready and join us virtually for Research ReachOut @ the Library!
Contact: Zoe Martin Email: firstname.lastname@example.org