Be Research Ready!
Are you an academic, researcher or postgraduate student keen to develop your research skills?
Run by the University Library, Research ReachOut @ the Library is a two-week series of sessions that cover every step of the research process - from building your research strategy to conducting a systematic review to measuring impact. Other skill development opportunities include:
- Conducting a Literature Review: Discover the best approach to take and the best resources to use
- Research Data Management: Learn why it is important and what is involved in creating a Plan
- Measuring Journal Impact: Evaluate the quality of journals and measure their impact through metrics and rankings
- Publishing Your Research: Evaluate and choose a publisher and learn the different types of journal access
- Murdoch University’s Research Repository: Learn what it is and how you can contribute your work
- Copyright and Your Research: Understand what your rights are as an author, how to share your work and more
- Measuring Researcher Impact: Learn how to measure your impact and raise your research profile and much more.
During the sessions you will also connect with librarians who can provide specialist support services throughout your research journey at Murdoch.
Research ReachOut @ the Library begins Monday, 23rd September.
You are welcome to attend one or all of the sessions, however places are limited and bookings are essential. Secure your place(s) here: https://libcal.murdoch.edu.au