Published: 7th October 2019
During exam periods, concerns are raised regarding excessive noise in the vicinity of exam venues. This has occasionally interrupted exams and caused some students significant distraction.
Students are entitled to a suitable exam environment, and if this is compromised by excessive noise, it could provide grounds for appeal.
Exams are being held from Friday 8 - Friday 22 November 2019, in the following buildings:
122 - Building 122
- 235 – Loneragan
- 245 - Science & Computing
- 250 - Veterinary Biology (VBSEC)
- 350 - Library (Level 2 & 3)
- 415 - Sports Centre (Gym)
- 440 - Social Sciences
- 450 - Education & Humanities
- 460 - Economics, Commerce & Law
- 465 – Law
- 490 – Amenities
- 513 - Learning Link
- 100 - Learning Centre
- 101 - Learning Centre Stage 2
It would be appreciated if consideration of this was given when planning activities during the exam period.