Published: 16th September 2019
To ensure the continued stability of Callista, our University’s Student Management System, IT Services will be carrying out an upgrade to version 22.0.
The upgrade is planned to occur from Friday 20 September 2019 from 5pm AWST to Monday 23 September 2019 at 7am AWST.
If the upgrade is finished prior to 7am on Monday a further notification will be sent informing you the service is available earlier than planned.
The following services will be unavailable during this time:
- Callista forms
- Online Response System (ORS)
- Callista Online Reporting System (CORS)
- Murdoch Graduate Register
- Document Ordering Service
Note that students will still be able to access the LMS and other University systems via the myMurdoch portal or mobile app, and that staff will be able to access the LMS via MyTeaching including any other University systems not listed above.
Preparing for the Callista Upgrade
- Callista Upgrade activities will commence on Monday 16 September and continue until the start of the upgrade on Friday the 20th September.
- During this time, there is the potential for a minor interruption to the above listed services.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please feel free to contact Stephen Hooper or Zdenka Pupovac.