We are pleased to announce, bookings are now open for the Pet First Aid Course at The Animal Hospital at Murdoch University.
At the course you will learn:
- How to recognise if your pet is unwell.
- The signs of a serious problem.
- When you need to call the vet.
- Basic life saving techniques.
- Basic bandaging techniques.
- The basics of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
The cost of the course is $150.00 per person (incl. GST), with a minimum age limit 15 years.
Bookings can only be made via the Eventbrite website.
For general queries, please call (08) 9360 6342 or email email@example.com
There are limited vacancies due to a large waitlist from the July course, so don't delay.