Published: 30th June 2020
Following the State Government’s roadmap to ease COVID-19 restrictions, we’re able to share that all timetabled on-campus classes will be able to take place in their allocated venues from the start of Semester 2.
Please note lectures and online classes will continue to take place online for the whole semester.
Students in Veterinary Medicine, Nursing and Education courses have specific class arrangements related to placements and practicum work. Your Head of Discipline will communicate these arrangements with you directly.
How to check your class location
- Access the Class Sign Up page
- Click ‘view confirmed classes’
- Check the ‘venue’ column.
- If the class venue is an on-campus room, the class will take place in this location.
- If the class venue is listed as ‘ONLINE 2’, the class will take place online for the whole semester.
- We encourage you double check your class times closer to semester. You can sync your class calendar to your preferred calendar app to easily access this information.
Health and safety
The return of on-campus activities is a reflection of the hard work of the entire Murdoch community, and you’ll notice we’ve put in place additional health and safety measures on campus to make sure we continue to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Everyone in our university community has an important role to play in keeping our campuses safe and free from COVID-19.
We must remain 1.5 metres apart from each other where possible. We'll share more information about how to stay safe on campus closer to semester.
Adjusting your enrolment
You can update your unit enrolment and class timetable at any stage until the end of week 2 of Semester 2.
- Visit the self-enrolment steps to update your unit enrolment, including changing between internal and external study mode.
- Access the class sign up page to add or change your class sign up, including changing between on-campus and online class locations.
The impacts of COVID-19 are constantly evolving, and Murdoch is continuously monitoring and following the latest State and Government advice.
- Future changes to health and safety guidelines may result in changes to your class calendar, but we will always strive to minimise any disruption to your studies and keep you informed every step of the way. Please ensure your contact details are up to date in MyInfo.
- If you miss an email, you can find the latest student information on the myMurdoch student portal.
Support and advice
If you have any questions about your studies, we’re here to help. Many of our student services and facilities are now open on campus, with many more opening in coming weeks.